Brazil is here!
Vegan Coconut Brigadeiro. Ive never made anything Brazilian so i figured id start off with something sweet since I’ve been known to have a sweet tooth. this is an extremely simple recipe with only 3 ingredients. enjoy the recipe below my friends
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 can coconut sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup coconut cream
- coconut flakes / shreds
- blue spirulina
- turmeric powder
- moringa powder
- heat butter, coconut milk & sweet coconut milk on low heat until it thickens. you want to be able to run a spatula across it and it take 2-3 seconds for it to close back together. It took me over 20 minutes
- remove once thick and empty into a greased dish and cool in fridge for one hour
- mix each powder in separate containers with the coconut shreds
- roll into balls and roll into colored coconut. they will get soft from your hands but stick back into the fridge until ready to eat!