Did i mention its got mexican chocolate too?
Did somebody say cheesecake? hello my friends, this test recipe is going to be for thanksgiving and I’m sharing it below. since its pumpkin season how could i not play around with some ideas. this is way different than the usual raw cheesecake recipes I’ve done. anybody else looking forward to cooking lots of stuff this holiday? i melted down a block of mexican cinnamon chocolate from @tazachocolate for a drizzle finish and crushed up some almonds & cashews. i messed up the cranberry coco whipped cream so i figured it wasn’t meant to be this time around
- 1 bag of @emmysorganics vanilla bean cookies 6oz
- ½ cup lets do organic banana flour from @edwardandsons (sub oat or almond flour)
- 5 medjool dates
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 8oz container plain vegan cream cheese
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- make crust in food processor and press into a spring form pan, stick in freezer
- blend your filling until creamy smooth and pour over your crust, stick in freezer
- i left mine overnight then melted the chocolate the next day and drizzled like a painting. you can leave this in the fridge the following day too. enjoy !