#ad Happy national peanut butter day. I might love this day more than my own birthday! If you know me in real life or from my stories you understand my obsession with peanut butter and chocolate. Its just something that was meant to be together forever. So i teamed up with a company i came across called @pbfit.official and you know i don’t push products to my followers on here. On the rare occasion i do, it’s something that i really love and want to share.
Now who else has had peanut butter powder?! I’ve tried many brands but have yet to have anything that left any lasting impressions. Organic and coconut sugar are two things you never find in this type of product. The best part is that it only takes 1/2 the recommended serving size to taste it in your smoothies. Literally 1 tbsp and its so perfect.
So of course i created a recipe with not only their PB powder but also their VEGAN protein powder!which honestly surprised me how GOOD it really is, and believe me I’ve tried them all. This might be the best baked recipe i’ve came up with and if you saw my stories you’d know what my reaction was lol. This is my protein peanut butter banana pizookie with chocolate chips. If you make this and don’t actually shed tears of joy, we can’t be friends. No seriously, ITS THAT GOOOOOOD. Recipe link in my bio! #PartyWithPBfit #NationalPeanutButterDay
protein peanut butter banana pizookie with chocolate chips
- 1 cup bobsredmill 1-1 Gluten free baking flour
- 1/2 cup PBfit Plus Vegan Organic Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 bobsredmill gluten free egg replacer
- 1/2 cup vegan butter (i used @miyokos_kitchen butter it’s the best!)
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup plant milk (i used almond)
- 1/4 tsp tsp pink salt
- 1/3 cup Organic PBfit Peanut butter powder
- prepare the egg replacer and follow directions on the bag. If you don’t have any you can use 1 TBSP flaxseed to 3 TBSP water. let set aside until it forms a thick gel 2. take one bowl for the dry ingredients including the chocolate chips and mix everything together 3. take a separate bowl and mash 1 of the bananas (keep the 2nd banana to use for the topping) & butter together until smooth, then add the plant milk & vegan egg to the bowl. once mixed add the wet into the dry mix 4. take your final banana and cut it into slices and place them however you like on the top of your pizookie. if you don’t have enough cut up another banana to fill the surface of the pizookie. 5. now add the finishing touches and sprinkle some of the coconut sugar on top of the banana slices to get them caramelized while it cooks 6. use a small greased skillet (i used some of the butter with my fingers) and pour your mixture in and bake at 350F/175C for 40 minutes. check at 40 minutes with a toothpick, bake until it comes out clean. ENJOY!