Who said you gotta give up your cheese?!
Hello my friends! Childhood flashback to grilled cheese sandwiches. I dare somebody to try and take a bite out of these! I just wanted to show the dairy lovers out there the fun never stops when you’re vegan. I picked up some @followyourheart cheese & gluten free millet bread for these bad boys.
- blueberry grilled cheese
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tsp balsamic
- 1 tsp coco sugar
- cheddar grilled onion
- ¼ chopped onion
- provolone spinach mushroom
- handful spinach
- ¼ cup mushroom
- i used followyourheart cheddar & provolone slices for these sandwiches
- for the blueberry, mix the ingredients together and assemble the cheese then sauce on top. then throw in the oven at 400F until it looks melty!
- for the cheddar sauté an onion till translucent and assemble with cheese then onions and follow same cooking directions
- for the provolone add some cheese and mushrooms topped with spinach and stick into the oven with the other two, you can cook them all together at the same time!