Easiest dressing ever made?
3 ingredient dressing! Hopefully i have convinced many skeptics that plant based “vegans” don’t just eat a bunch of lettuce. I also won’t deny that i eat my fair share of greens every single day either. if you watch my insta-stories then you are fully aware of what i usually eat on a daily basis. many have asked for the dressing i always make and here it is. I won’t give measurements because that depends on how many people you’ll be feeding. Make a massive jar and save it for days to come. The simplest dressing i use not just only on salads, tacos, bowls, but anything to be honest. This is what i eat on a daily basis a massive bowl of greens & veggies. i can’t list everything because there is literally everything in there but there is also lentils, chickpeas, hemp hearts, multiple types of greens, multiple types of veg, use whatever you have in the kitchen! This dressing I used a Thai curry hummus and it was nice and yellow! for the record i really do eat as much as you see here in the photo in one day. i just eat it in two separate sittings. enjoy !
- Tahini (if you want less fat sub this with hummus of any kind)
- Juice from a lemon
- Liquid aminos (this is a gluten free soy sauce or you can also sub with tamari)
- other additions you can add
- nutritional yeast
- agave / liquid sweetener if you want to cut the acidity or blend it and add a medjool date
- throw it all into a bowl, mix and you're good to go. Or if you like use a nutribullet as well!